|by Zarhym | 19/02/2010 23:03:50| Classes: General
- Several raid buffs have had their ranges increased to 100 yards, up from 45 yards, to prevent select buffs from repeatedly getting applied and removed during highly mobile encounters. Some buffs, such as paladin auras, totems, shouts and Blood Pact are intentionally meant to have shorter ranges and remain unchanged.
- Icy Touch: This ability now causes a very high amount of threat while the death knight is in Frost Presence.
- Chains of Ice: The ability now innately applies Frost Fever to a target.
- Rune of Razorice: Now stacks 5 stacks of 2% Frost Vulnerability instead of 10 stacks of 1% Frost Vulnerability. Proc chance changed to 100%.
- Abomination's Might: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc on certain strikes. Rank 1 is 5% attack power and Rank 2 is 10% attack power. The self strength buff remains unchanged.
- Will of the Necropolis: There is no longer a cooldown on the frequency at which this talent can be activated. In addition, this ability can now also be triggered by damage which deals less than 5% of your health.
- Endless Winter: No longer causes Frost Fever to be applied by Chains of Ice, but instead grants 2/4% strength.
- Icy Talons: The personal haste benefit provided by this talent is no longer exclusive with other sources of melee haste. This will allow death knights to always swing 4/8/12/16/20% faster when Frost Fever is applied. Windfury Totem and the party/raid component of Improved Icy Talons still do not stack.
- Improved Icy Talons: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc. The self haste buff remains unchanged.
- Nerves of Cold Steel: Now increases off-hand damage by 8/16/25%, up from 5/10/15%.
- Unbreakable Armor: The amount of strength granted is now 20%, up from 10%.
- Scourge Strike: Now deals 70% weapon damage, plus 12% of physical damage done as shadow damage for each of the death knight's diseases on the target. The net result should be larger strikes with no diseases present, while maximum damage with all diseases applied to the target should stay the same.
- Unholy Blight: In addition to its previous effects, this talent now also prevents diseases from being dispelled from victims afflicted by Unholy Blight.
- Nature's Grasp: Now has 3 charges, up from 1.
- Starfall: Te damage done by this spell has been significantly increased.
- Typhoon: Mana cost reduced to 25%, down from 32%.
- Feral Combat
- Mangle: The debuff from this talent now lasts 60 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
- Beast Mastery
- Ferocious Inspiration: This ability is now an aura and provides 1/2/3% damage to all party or raid members within 100 yards and boosts the damage of Steady Shot by 3/6/9%.
- Pet Talents
- Heart of the Phoenix: Cooldown reduced to 8 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- Frostbolt: Spell power scaling on this spell has been increased by approximately 5%.
- Arcane Empowerment: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc off of critical strikes. The self damage buff remains unchanged.
- Incanter's Absorption: This talent now only grants additional spell power when damage is absorbed by Mana Shield, Frost Ward, Fire Ward, or Ice Barrier. The limit of 5% of the mage's health on the spell power buff has been removed.
- Burning Soul: Threat reduction is now 10/20%, up from 5/10%.
- Combustion: The cooldown on this spell is now 2 minutes, down from 3 minutes.
- Empowered Fire: This talent now also applies to Pyroblast damage.
- Torment the Weak: This talent now also applies to Pyroblast damage.
- Brain Freeze: This talent now allows your next Fireball or Frostfire Bolt to be instant and cost no mana. There is a small internal cooldown to keep the Frostfire Bolt from immediately triggering Brain Freeze again.
- Renewed Hope: now has a 60-second duration, up from 20 seconds, but a 20-second cooldown.
- Rupture: The damage-over-time component of this ability can now produce critical strikes.
- Filthy Tricks: Now Reduces the cooldown by 5/10 seconds and energy cost by 5/10 of Tricks of the Trade, Distract and Shadowstep abilities, and reduces the cooldown of Preparation by 1.5/3 minutes.
- Ghostly Strike: If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 180% weapon damage instead of 125%.
- Hemorrhage: If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 160% weapon damage instead of 110%.
- Serrated Blades: This talent now allows the rogue to ignore up to 3/6/9% of the target's armor, rather than a fixed amount of armor ignored per level of the rogue.
- Slaughter from the Shadows: Now adds 1/2/3/4/5% damage to all attacks and reduces the energy cost of Backstab and Ambush by 4/8/12/16/20, up from 3/6/9/12/15.
- Waylay: The debuff from this talent can now be caused by Backstab in addition to Ambush and can be triggered by all hits from these abilities rather than just critical strikes, but the snare component is now 50%, down from 70%.
- Flame Shock: The damage-over-time component of this ability can now produce critical strikes and is affected by spell haste.
- Elemental Combat
- Elemental Oath: This ability is now always on as a passive aura.
- Unleashed Rage: This ability is now always on as a passive aura.
- Immolate: The damage-over-time component of this spell can now produce critical strikes.
- Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power.
- Dark Pact: This ability no longer requires line-of-sight with the summoned demon, and the range has been increased from 30 yards to 100 yards.
- Demonic Pact: This effect now has a 45-second duration, up from 12 seconds, and a 20-second internal cooldown.
- Revenge: Damage done by this ability (base and scaling) increased by 50%.
- Thunderclap: This ability now counts as a ranged attack, granting it double damage on critical strikes instead of 150% and ranged miss chance, and still cannot be dodged or parried.
- Bladestorm: Warriors can now be Disarmed while under the effects of this ability.
- Trauma: The debuff from this talent now lasts 60 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Rampage: This effect is now passive instead of being a proc from critical strikes.
- Improved Revenge: This talent can no longer trigger a stun, and instead causes Revenge to strike an additional target for 50/100% of Revenge's damage.
- Vitality: Now boosts Stamina by 3/6/9%, up from 2/4/6%. Strength and expertise benefits have not changed.
- Frozo the Renowned has moved into the Dalaran Magus Commerce Exchange and will be trading your Frozen Orbs for various other trade goods.
- Death Knights
- Glyph of Disease: When this glyph causes Frost Fever to be refreshed, it will now also trigger a refresh of Icy Talons.
- Glyph of Icebound Fortitude: Now always grants at least 40% damage reduction.
- Glyph of Focus: Now increases the damage done by Starfall by 10%, down from 20%.
- Glyph of Mangle: This glyph now provides 10% increased damage done by Mangle instead of increasing the duration of the debuff.
- Glyph of Fireball: No longer increases critical strike chance of Fireball. Instead, it now reduces the cast time of Fireball by 0.15 seconds.
- Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment: Now reduces the cast time of Shackle Undead by 1 second, up from 0.5 seconds.
- Glyph of Deadly Throw: Now increases the slowing effect on Deadly Throw by 20%, up from 10%.
- Glyph of Expose Armor: Now increases the duration of Expose Armor by 12 seconds, up from 10 seconds.
- Glyph of Feint: Now reduces the energy cost of Feint by 20, up from 10.
- Mechanostriders: Summoning any of these mounts is now perfectly mechanical-sounding!
- Priest Tier-10 4-Piece Healing Set Bonus: Redesigned. This bonus now increases the effectiveness of the caster's Power Word: Shield by 5% and Circle of Healing by 10%.
- Shaman Tier-10 4-Piece Elemental set Bonus: This bonus has been slightly adjusted to account for the fact that haste now modifies Flame Shock's periodic damage ticks. The bonus now makes the shaman's Lava Burst cause Flame Shock to tick at least two additional times before expiring.
- Runed Orbs: Recipes which require this item have had their material requirements significantly reduced.
- The Pet Bombling and Lil' Smoky non-combat pets are no longer Bind-on-Pickup.
- The "Monsterbelly Appetite" daily fishing quest has changed so it now takes place outside the Violet Hold in Dalaran. The quest still requires a Severed Arm and has been renamed to "Disarmed!"
- Most recipes that required 2 inks now only require 1.
- Titansteel Bar: Creating this item no longer results in a cooldown.
- Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown.
- The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave.
- Many quests which require vehicles have had their vehicle mechanics updated and improved in the interest of fun.
[ Post edited by Zarhym ]