This is a listing of some of the known issues for World of Warcraft Patch 4.0.0.
- This list is not complete, and will not include all issues.
- The issues listed here are frequently reported issues that will be addressed at a later date via a client patch.
- Quitting a guild will cause a client crash for all other online guild members
- Characters can become visually stuck in an animation pose
- Sending a whisper to players from different servers will show the wrong name in the chat logs
- You are unable to see the corpses of players from other servers inside of an instance or battleground
- You are unable to party chat with players from other servers inside instances of battlegrounds
- Mounts (both flying and ground) cannot be used in several parts of the world.
- Some trainers are not functioning properly.
- Robes do not have durability.
- Player portraits are incorrectly lit
- Trainers are not displaying portraits
- Random battleground queues do not work for players below level 80
- Pet health is not being correctly restored after dismounting
- Launching your client with your sound card disabled may assert your client
- New battleground level brackets are not yet implemented
- Modifying guild news filters that do not apply to current news items causes the news items to swap positions in the list
- Player names show up as “Unknown” in guild news if they are offline
- There is a LUA error when scrolling through bank tab permissions with over 5 bank tabs
- The 7th bank tab cost is incorrect
- Filtering a profession prevents you from seeing the bottom recipe
Raids and Dungeons
- Rank 2 of Killing Streak is triggering the effect of rank 1
- Some priest talents can be talented into before fully talenting into their prerequisites.
- Some Hunter talents can be talented into before fully talenting into their prerequisites.
- Conflagrate is doing less damage than it should be
- Strand of the Ancients is not working correctly for the attacking or defending teams.
- Players are unable to get the Veteran buff when joining a Tol Barad battle after it has started.
- The spell effect visuals for Healing Rain and Earthquake look awkward when cast on a staircase or a steep incline.
- Dreamstate is not correctly benefiting Innervate
- Demon Soul removes Metamorphosis
- Entangling Roots spell visual is persisting in the ground after it wears off of a target
- Burning embers is not functioning correctly
- Rank 2 of Jinx: Curse of the Elements is drastically reducing damage taken by the target
- Glyph of Renew is reducing healing output
- Glyph of Holy Nova is not working
- Runic Corruption can cause the visual cooldown of runes to become incorrect
- Glyph of Spirit Tap does not work
- Spiritual Focus only increases hit rating for spells, not melee attacks
- The healing value from Devour Magic by a felhunter is not correct
- Several periodic abilities are not benefiting from haste
- Glyph of Shadowburn is not functioning
- Rank 1 of Improved Tracking has a “NNF” tag
- The final heal of Lifebloom does not benefit from Gift of Nature
- Drain Life is not restoring the correct amount of health
- Archangel Wings are incorrectly placed on some character models
- Rank 1 of Impending Doom causes Bane of Doom to fall off early
- Psychic Scream is only causing one target to flee
- Attack is not placed on the warlock pet bars
- Thunderstruck is not stacking its buff and is returning an error message
- The glyph of Lifebloom critical strike chance increase is not working
- The spell effect for Solar Beam is not consistent with its radius of effect
- Anaimiss the Hive Queen and Harakiss the Infestor do not scale down properly when tamed
- Owl’s Focus is not functioning
- Culling the Herd is not proccing
- Ritual of Refreshment is not functioning
- Shaman totems cannot be recalled
- Algalon’s platform is no longer transparent
- Dynamically changing the difficulty in the Halion encounter will break the Twilight Orbs
- Some trash pulls in Icecrown citadel are under the world
- Several raid and dungeon bosses are despawning immediately when dying
- Several bosses are not correctly rewarding Justice Points when killed
- Harvested Soul does not show up on the Lich King’s buff bar
- Several tradeskill items are incorrectly requiring some specialized professions to learn
- Some leatherworking recipes disappear from the trainer window after you close the training window
- Fishing is unlearned when you log out
- Players may suddenly die while running around Thunder Bluff
- Creature damage has been readjusted
- UI windows from interacting with NPCs should correctly close when moving away from the NPC
- Insect Swarm should be trainable and usable now
- The Mage talent cauterize can cause players to die in a duel
- It is possible to mark yourself At War with your guild in the reputation window.
- Floating Combat Text is not functioning.
- Bane of Doom does not summon a Demon Guardian.
- Heart of the Phoenix does not revive a hunter’s pet after it dies.
- Ritual of Summoning does not actually create a Summoning Stone.
- The client may lock up after finishing an Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest game.
- Players are unable to have more than 40 honor at once.
- Experience gained from completing Battleground objectives is very low.
- Several cloaks are displayed incorrectly on draenei females.
- Removing a member from an Arena team will crash your client.
- First Aid recipes are not showing up in the Spellbook once learned.
[ Post edited by Daeleht ]