by Quandary | 14/03/2009 16:00:30
What we were promised:
1) Help for fire in pvp
2) Help for frost in pve
What we got:
1) Nerf to mages of every type by giving our crit debuff to other classes and then cutting it in half
2) Crappy RNG disarm with a low proc chance, that requires mage getting hit to activate...this for a class that makes its living in pvp by avoiding getting hit
3) impact reworked in a way that is, on balance, a pretty hefty nerf
4) replentishment on a crappy talent that nobody will ever use because frost is still horrible for pve
5) reworked pve-only ice lance glyph that is completely useless, because casting ice lance in pve is still a loss of dps!
Thanks a lot!
Oooh I almost forgot, instead of fixing the abysmal programming of the mirror image spell, or giving me direct control of it, Blizz once again takes the easy way out and simply removes functionality. Stunning.
by Ghostcrawler | 14/03/2009 17:58:08
GHOSTCRAWLER PROMISED ME A PONY.
by Ghostcrawler | 14/03/2009 18:30:36
I'll quote this guy.
We want to make these forums a place for serious discussion. A lot of that has to do with the way you communicate. Any thread that starts off, or has a healthy does of, "Blizzard doesn't get my class and hates me and breaks promises" isn't getting us there.
Do not QQ. Do not insult the developers or other players. Do not demand changes. Do not make threats.
If you think someone is wrong, explain why. If you think something isn't working, explain why.
If you aren't sure how to communicate the way we want you to communicate, then just read and don't post.
I probably won't come back to this thread, so I would not post here with the intention that I see it.
Bumped: The Impending Cataclysm