World of Warcraft Client Patch 3.3.5 Known Issues
Customer Service Known Issues List:Patch 3.3.5 Known Issues
This is a listing of some of the known issues for World of Warcraft Patch 3.3.5.
- This list is not complete, and will not include all issues.
- The issues listed here are frequently reported issues that will be addressed at a later date via a client patch.
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/ General Issues
- Changing a character's model during a weapon swing will result in your off-hand weapon disappearing.
- The proc on Deathbringer's Will causes shapeshifted female tauren druids to change fur colors.
- Players have the Shattered Sun Staging Area available as a taxi destination before having gone to the Isle of Quel'danas or reaching the appropriate level.
- Gender specific titles are affected by spells that change a character's gender.
- Performing the /eat emote while dancing as a male Bloodelf can cause some very unnatural character movement.
- Achievement Criteria for Call in the Cavalry resets after logging.
- Casting Levitate while standing on top of a chest after it disappears will cause the player to disconnect.
- The attachment point for shoulders on female Tauren appear to be rotated too far forward.
- You are not able to gain the buff from "Drums of the Forgotten kings" if you have a blessing from a paladin currently active.
Dungeons & Raids
- Players who had Simple Chat enabled (and some that did not) will have their UI chat frames appear overlapping and possible impossible to configure.*
- Players will have the Mature Language Filter automatically enabled.**
- The Last Online time in the Friends List does not dynamically update.
- It is possible to have 2 or more windows of the same conversation open.
- Clicking on Broadcast toast from a RID friend that has been removed from your friends list will cause a Lua error.
- Pit of Saron - Scourgelord Tyrannus can remount Rimefang during the encounter.
- The last remaining player in a random instance group can miss out on Random Dungeon loot
- Icecrown Citadel - Kinetic Bombs will occasionally spawn outside of the encounter area.
- Players from different servers can't trade dungeon items necessary to progress through the dungeon.
- Ambassador Hellmaw is invisible while affected by Banish.
- Frostwing Whelp's will aggro players who stand next to the wall on the upper ledge of The Frost Queen's Lair.
- The Twilight Orbs periodically disappear during Phase 2 of the Halion encounter.
- Halion has an incorrect attachment point for Hunter's Mark.
- It is possible for a level 70 to receive the Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard.
- Abacus of Violent Odds cannot be rolled 'Need' upon by rogues.
- Charred Twilight Scale and Sharpened Twilight Scale is proccing off of reflected damage.
- Replacing an existing enchantment with High Test Eternium fishing line displays the replacement enchant as "+2 Fishing"
- It is possible for boats to not phase out completely upon the start of round two in Strand of the Ancients.
- You cannot get the "Call To Arms" Achievement through the Looking for Battleground feature.
- Orgrimmar Arena: It is possible for players to get their pets stuck on the large pillars in the Orgrimmar Arena.
- Heart of the Phoenix's cooldown is not being displayed correctly when used in arena.
- Both airships in the Isle of Conquest do not have icons that appear on the game map.
- The tooltip for all of the Hunter's trap spells state that only one trap can be used at a time.
- Pet talent stat modifications are not being reflected in the Player Sheet.
- Different ranks of Arcane Empowerment will display additional buffs on Mages in the same group.
- Mage Summon Water Elemental does not fully function as a permanent pet when glyphed with Glyph of Eternal Water.
- The Paladin mount Warhorse is not granting credit towards the achievement Stable Keeper.
- Infernals summoned by the Warlock's Inferno spell are not being summoned at full health.
*This issue can be fixed by deleting the WTF folder or by right clicking the general tab and clicking the “Reset Chat Windows” option.
**You can re-enable the Mature Language Filter under the Social tab in Interface.